Wood Staining & Preservation
The wood surfaces in your home, be they indoors or out, should be properly finished to provide superior protection and rich lasting beauty. Your wood surfaces are an attractive part of your home, but they can also be one of the areas in which maintenance requirements are often high. Preserving your wood and protecting it against problems such as rot and general wear is a must if you want to get the most visual appeal out of these surfaces, and keep the value of your home at its peak.
By staining your wood work, you can create a bold and rich new look that will certainly add a luxurious quality to any home. Consider the warm look of maple on your banisters, or how your deck and exterior stairs can be completely transformed after proper finishing. By preserving your wood, you will get the most out of this investment, and preserve the appeal of your home in the process.
- Waterproof your wood: By water proofing the wood surfaces on the exterior of your home, such as siding, decks, and stairs, you can ensure that they will last a lifetime and not need replacement. Wood indoors isn’t safe either from potential water damage, which will greatly accelerate its deterioration.
- Stop sunlight: Sunlight actually causes damage to wood over time, causing it to fade and deteriorate. With a finish you protect it against UV rays, which are a must with exterior surfaces, or those indoors near natural lighting.
- Color your Wood: One great advantage of wood staining is that it can completely change the look and appeal of your wood surfaces, offering you a variety of options as far as their color. While some people prefer to paint over wood, finishing can offer rich, warm results that can be tailored to compliment nearly any design choice.
View Photos from Our Wood Staining Projects
- Reasons To Go With A Professional Ridgewood Painting Service
If you’re looking to repaint the interior or exterior of your home you might be considering tasking the do-it-yourself approach on this project. While this certainly has its appeal, there are advantages to actually going with a licensed painting professional. Dealing with drop cloths, ladders, and taping off areas of your Ridgewood home can be…Read More
- How to Pick a Color For Painting Your Westwood Home
While it is true that there are much more pressing issues then what color to select for the interior painting of your Westwood home, it is still something you have to think about. You want to be able to choose the right color because it is something that you are going to have to live…Read More