Wood Staining & Preservation
The wood surfaces in your home, be they indoors or out, should be properly finished to provide superior protection and rich lasting beauty. Your wood surfaces are an attractive part of your home, but they can also be one of the areas in which maintenance requirements are often high. Preserving your wood and protecting it against problems such as rot and general wear is a must if you want to get the most visual appeal out of these surfaces, and keep the value of your home at its peak.
By staining your wood work, you can create a bold and rich new look that will certainly add a luxurious quality to any home. Consider the warm look of maple on your banisters, or how your deck and exterior stairs can be completely transformed after proper finishing. By preserving your wood, you will get the most out of this investment, and preserve the appeal of your home in the process.
- Waterproof your wood: By water proofing the wood surfaces on the exterior of your home, such as siding, decks, and stairs, you can ensure that they will last a lifetime and not need replacement. Wood indoors isn’t safe either from potential water damage, which will greatly accelerate its deterioration.
- Stop sunlight: Sunlight actually causes damage to wood over time, causing it to fade and deteriorate. With a finish you protect it against UV rays, which are a must with exterior surfaces, or those indoors near natural lighting.
- Color your Wood: One great advantage of wood staining is that it can completely change the look and appeal of your wood surfaces, offering you a variety of options as far as their color. While some people prefer to paint over wood, finishing can offer rich, warm results that can be tailored to compliment nearly any design choice.
View Photos from Our Wood Staining Projects
- Common Reasons You May Need Drywall Repairs
One of the responsibilities that comes with being a homeowner is taking care of repair needs. While this may not mean tackling them all as DIY projects, it does mean hiring the right professional to address the issue for you. A common issue you will run into is the need to take care of drywall…Read More
- Why You Should Pressure Wash Your Home Before Painting It
One of your biggest concerns is keeping your home healthy and attractive. Painting your home's exterior is a great way to do both of those things, and it can also increase your home's resale value. However, when you have your home's exterior painted, you need to know that you're getting the highest quality paint job…Read More